it’s almost time. time to make some goals for the new year. i’m hoping you’ll add a goal of making a change in your life that includes moving more and eating less. unless you are eating 1 cup of rice day on the show Survivor, you could probably use a bit less eating and a bit more moving.
let’s get started. if you know me, you know i like to get started. like, yesterday.
moving more. (also known as exercise)
- figure out what keeps you from doing those things now. time. work. kids.
- make a list of the things you like to do. run, go to the gym, workout videos…i have a few recommendations for that last one. just sayin’.
- make a list of what you’d need in order to do that exercise. clothes. music. dvds. dvd player. new shoes.
- make a list of times that you can get it done. morning will always, always be my recommended time. get up. get it done. move on with your day.
- send that list to me. let me help you make a plan. it’s my thing. and my help is free. so why not?
eat less. (not called dieting. dieting just sucks. don’t do it.)
- try limiting your hours of eating to 10 hours a day. i talked about this here.
- add more vegetables to your diet so that you eat less crap.
- drink more water so your belly is full and you eat less.
- don’t buy the crap that you love that is bad for you. if it’s not in your house, you won’t eat it.
- try drinking a meal replacement shake for breakfast that helps curb cravings and fills you up, like my personal favorite: Shakeology.
that’s a start. and since it’s almost a fresh, new year why not give it a try. i will help you. you can do it. holler at me and let’s do this. contact me here.