Blah, blah, blah.
Let’s skip the good food/bad food category today and focus on how food makes you feel.
Does it make you feel good?
Does it make you feel bad?
- like carbs, don’t want to quit eating them and you feel fine on them? Great! Eat a few.
- gluten is A-OK for you and you don’t get bloated and uncomfortable when you eat them? Awesome. Eat some.
- caffeine makes you feel good and not jittery? DRINK IT.
- counting calories makes you happy and helps you stay on track? Count away.
- intermittent fasting makes you a rockstar? Do it.
On the flip side:
- If eating carbs makes you feel like crap, then you might want to cut back.
- If caffeine makes you cray-zee, then you might want to try tea.
- If counting calories stresses you out, then you might want to work on eating smaller portions.
- if you get hangry (hungry+angry) when you do intermittent fasting then don’t.
If what you put in your body makes you feel like crap, then it is time to make a change.
The point is do what works for you.
Forget the fads. Focus on you.
I am here to tell you very clearly that if you are eating Cheetos and drinking Diet Coke every day that that is not making you feel good.
You might think to yourself, “I eat crappy food and feel great! So, I’ll just carry on.”
Again, I am here to tell you that you do not feel your best if you are eating those things.
You just aren’t.
(Don’t believe me? Try Shakeology for 30 days and see if you notice a change. Money back guaranteed.)
I know because I used to eat those things and now I don’t. I know the difference in how I feel.
I feel like a rockstar because I changed what I was eating.
I eat what works for me.
I eat what makes me feel amazing both mentally and physically.
Listen to your body.
How does what you eat make you feel?