This recipe will be part of my “Eat Like Me” group starting the first full week of April.
Want more recipes? Join the group.
It’s a free Facebook group in which I share a week’s worth of recipes.
And I talk about how we roll at our house as far as food and fitness.
Just message me if you want to join!
Herb Crusted Pork Chop
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
4 boneless pork chops, trimmed of visible fat
½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
¼ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking dish with foil and set aside.
3. Rub 1 teaspoon of the mustard over each pork chop, coating both sides .
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, herbs, and pepper; spread out the mixture on a plate. Lightly dredge each chop in the breadcrumb mixture
5. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Place the chops, in the skillet and brown them on both sides.
6. Put the chops in the baking dish and bake for about 8 minutes, or until the pork reaches 145 degrees F in the center.
7. Let the chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.